Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this my heart all a flutter....

Is this my heart all a flutter,

Or is it the jalapeno's and Peanut Butter?

When in bed so close together in each other's arms we lay,

You talk of your feelings and I'm trying to find a quick get away.

My pulse races when your near by,

Because damn it I accidentally looked you in the eye!

And now there's no chance for escape,

My brain cells you will rape,

With your obliviously ignorant observations,

During which I will think of gnawing through my wrists to exit this conversation.

Is this my heart beating to fast, for you, in my chest

Or is it the thought that you will come to your senses and give it a fucking rest?

The thought of a love that endures forever makes my emotions soar,

Until I hear your shrill voice as you come through the door.

Was sitting in my truck warming it up to take Joe to work and was thinking about a couple of my friends and their ongoing plight in relationships. This is what popped into my head so I scribbled it on a napkin (why is it always a napkin that's nearby me when the Muse hits?) And here it is for your amusement. Oh, the first 2 lines are totally me, jalapeno's & peanut butter rock!! Try it!!

Forever your unspoken thoughts,
BEX!

No comments: