Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, October 18, 2010

Winners and making losers

Someone told me that they've done nothing but lose over the past few years and that they are tired of losing.

That got me thinking and I've been contemplating it in the back of my mind for a bit now. What makes up the difference between winners and losers in this life? Are they born into it? Are some people just predestined to be either a Winner or a Loser? No I don't believe that. Losers aren't born they create themselves. And before I explain my theory on this, let me say that I have no respect or liking for this group of people.

See, Losers are the people that are always whining that they can't do something because of someone else. They pass the blame on to other people when in actuality it's they're own inability to act that holds them back. No one stopped you from acting except yourself. So you failed at something, a Loser will just give up. And usually use all their energy making excuses as to why they failed. Pathetic.

Winners. I love the Winners. Winners are those people that take the chances, they see what they want and they take it. Winners MAKE things happen instead of waiting for them to maybe happen like the Losers do. Winners take the future by the balls and they own it. If a Winner fails then they just keep trying till they WIN!

Winners and Losers are created by personality. If your weak minded then you'll always be a Loser. You will always be afraid to take what you want and you will be unhappy forever. If your strong minded you will always be a Winner, you will be happy because you create your own happiness and never accept less.

I'm a pretty simple person. I pride myself on keeping everything in perspective. I do not accept less than everything and I never will. There are times in my world when my friend Murphy pops up and uses me like a chew toy but I pick myself up and start again. I was asked recently "How do you do that, how do you let it go?" I've thought about my answer very carefully over the past 24 hours. I let it go because if I don't it will ruin my life and rob me of my relationships, it will rob me of my love, my happiness, and my peace of mind. Despite many road blocks and obstacles I let it go and I try again and again. Because I am a Winner. I believe in myself and therefor I can accomplish anything! It's too bad that some people won't rise to their potential and do the same, but I will. I will prevail and conquer. Because that is what I do.

Till next time,
Bex

No comments: