Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lessons, Smiles, and my party :)

This has been an interesting week to say the least. There are a few things that have specifically caught my attention that have given me the giggles. And there have been incidents that have helped put everything back in to perspective for me. I think I lost sight of my Universe for a minute but I got it back now. Friend Rich said he had read part of my blog and asked me why I was so negative. That kinda stopped me in my tracks and made me think. And right after he asked me that, this silly little girl started drama with me and has been pursuing that course rather avidly. Well faithful readers, I am a quick tempered person and I tend to go after people like this with a fury that makes Hell blush. I also sat and watched some silly broad do one of my Brothers dirty as could be. Here's my lesson learned: Karma is a bitch. It'll come back to both without my help. Okay I'm not that nice, I will be there when it all comes down sipping my drink laughing and pointing!

I feel very hopeful, once again very comfortable in being me. The past is behind me, the present is as much fun as I want it to be and the future is undetermined. Why don't you all come with me on this journey, it'll be an adventure!! We will try to catch fairies under mushrooms in the moonlight, search for a Unicorn, blow bubbles and dance under the stars together! I will cover you in a cloak of clouds and we will hunt our dreams together. The beauty of forever is but a step away and the willingness to accept that the unbelievable is sometimes easier than breathing. I'm glad that I've found me again, I kinda missed me.

I made the promise to myself this week that i would not let others drag me down again. I'm not by nature a negative person. A little cynical sometimes, but not inherently negative by any means. Yes I am an attention junkie, HELLO, PINK HAIR!?! But never at another's expense and never one of my brother's. Some people speak without paying attention to what is falling out of their mouths. Ironically the one condemning me is also trying very hard to BE me, even down to picking up my Ex. Well I say, You go Girl!! Damn right you want to be just like me when you grow up, I'm Punk Rock Spectacular!!! You have my endorsement baby girl! I will tell you, the catty negative shit has to go though because I've never been like that and it clashes with my inherently free spirited attitude. So my advice is to stalk me a bit harder and put some honest effort in to this little mission of yours, go forth with my blessing young grasshopper!!!

My Halloween Party is coming up fiendish readers. Please if your only able to stop by for a bit that is absolutely cool. But make the honest effort to stop by as I will enjoy seeing you as will many other guests. There will be new friends, old friends, probably people we don't even know. LMAO, guaranteed good times, smiles, laughs, memories to be made or I will throw you off my balcony! Just kidding....Or am I???? Check out the event on Facebook and RSVP, it's an open invitation to all that wish to attend and bask in the warmth and light that is the center of the Universe or Bex as I like to be called.

Okay time for a beer faithful readers, But before I leave one more thing. Please remember that life is too short and you don't know what is around the bend so laugh as hard as you can, be as silly as possible. Fall in love and don't fall out. If this were your last day would that person know how you feel, would you be remembered in a good light, would you be remembered at all? Make your mark on this world.

Love,
Bex!!!

No comments: