Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My friends

Maybe it's because I've been sick and trapped on my couch with nothing to do but play in my own head. I've had a lot of time to think. And yes I did my fair share of feeling sorry for myself and wallowing in my own depressing self pity. And ok, ok, I'm still hurting, but something more important came out of it and I feel the need to have a girly squishy moment.

I've repeated it a hundred times but I'm going to do it again. I would be nothing without my friends. You guys are what gives me my strength, my honor, my self assurance. Through the years you have taught me to love, taught me loyalty, forgiveness (ok maybe not that one so much) You have loved me unconditionally, walked beside me even if I was wrong, you've been there to hold my hand through all of the tough lessons.

This past week you've sent me encouraging emails, distracted me with funny youtube videos, came to just chill and watch dumb movies, You have called me just to make sure I had someone to vent to, sent me funny text messages with x's and o's cuz you knew it would make me laugh. Today I will drink beer and watch football with Cam And cook with Joe. I will spend my day with my friends, laugh, love, have fun and be silly.

Someone pointed out to me that I put the word "My" in front of all my friends names and they asked why I do that. Very simply, they are mine. There is a part of each of my friends that belongs to me and me only. Just as I am "Garcia's Becky" and "Ryan's Becky" and "Dave's Becky" there is a part of me that belongs exclusively to each of my friends. So it is with them. They are My Garcia, My Ryan, My Dave, My Cam, My Joe etc.

I appreciate every little distraction each of you have sent my way. I appreciate every little word of encouragement and every little cyber hug. I do love each of you, my friends, very much. Sonya, each of your positive comments on this page makes me all warm and fuzzy! Sheryl, Bobbi and Krystle, your comments, emails and IM's of encouragement make me strong. Ryan, WKUK always makes me laugh my ass off. Dave, my troll always knows how to just let me vent to something breathing rather than my journal or blog and always has my back. My Cam, I always appreciate your readiness to come hang and drink with me even if I sound like a sick muppet! Garcia, Thank you for the calls and the x's and o's lmao! Even my son Brian came and spent the week with me!

If there are some that I forgot to name, I apologize but never believe for one second that you don't own a piece of my heart! Thank you for letting me be myself, loving me for it and expecting no less from me.

Till next time faithful readers,
Becky!

No comments: