Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Irony, Murphy and their best friend Karma

Yep fine I've been a complete douche in my life and now I'm getting back what I deserve three fold. Thank you to my best friend Murphy who is never afraid to set me on track again just to knock me off again. I accept my Karmic debt without blinking, usually. Murphy and his sister Karma are usually my closest BFF's, so I accept what they throw at me. Karma I have generally earned so I take her with a smile, Murphy just likes to see how far I can be pushed before I go over the edge. Okay, I can generally deal with that without completely losing it. However, both at once tend to make me a wee bit self destructive.

There are a few times when Murphy, Karma and their best friend Irony all team up on me at once. Faithful Readers, these times are a little hard to get through.

On top of all the massive bullshit being laid at my feet, we get one more hit. It would seem that one of my best friend's is going to be the best man in a wedding this coming weekend. Normally a cool gig. But I'm feeling a little bitter. The complete psychopath that broke my nose (I beat him half to death with a baseball bat after) and gave my son his last name while I was too doped on Morphine to do anything or tell you my name at that point. The same freak of fucking nature that pops back into my life every time it's going well, that same lecherous, life sucking, lying, double dealing, sack of shit, is getting married this sunday??

My happy ending gets sucked out into the Universe and this soulless monkey fucker gets his happy day?? You have got to be fucking kidding me, right? Seriously?? Un-freakin-believable!!

A Very Pissy,
BEX!!!!

No comments: