Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

With forever, there are unlimited possibilities

Today started with feeling sorry for myself. And then....

I started thinking. I started thinking a lot and I put on a movie for background noise. I put in Fight Club. Now that really got me thinking.

Yes the past few weeks have been emotionally turbulent but do you know what this is? It's a lesson as with all things of great difficulty in life. I've learned from it and now I'm discarding it. It's called the past because it's past you.

I'm ready for an adventure. I just narrowly escaped a fate that isn't mine. I had a near life experience and now I want adventures. I want to step outside and breathe the Autumn air and know that with forever ahead of me there are endless possibilities. I'm Becky and I can do whatever my little heart desires! I almost forgot how much fun it is to be me. You all should've slapped me! I am going out for drinks tonight with friends and this weekend if all goes as I hope, I'll chill with a buddy I haven't seen in a while and go catch one of my favorite bands. And if those plans fall through, I will go find something else because when your me it's always easy to find fun.

This is the first day of the rest of my forever and I'm a Punk Star,

Till next time,
BEX!

No comments: