Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm calming down a bit now but I have something to say

I've calmed myself down a bit but I'm still a bit hostile. This week has been filled with drama whores bent on starting some shit with me.

Do you know why people do this? I do. It all comes down to jealousy. That's what this whole mess has been about. Pure jealousy. Jealousy that I am me, Jealousy over my feelings, Jealousy that this person was no longer a part of my life.

I'm so sorry that you have no personality of your own that sucks chica. But don't lash out at me because I have an over abundance of personality and people like me. We aren't in school, this isn't the Valley, you shouldn't feel so insecure that you need to start something because you feel less popular than me. Here is my advice, Get some real friends (not the ones you've never even met on your internet site) Make yourself pretty and go have fun! Be comfortable in your own skin sweetheart, stop trying to be me and go find yourself.

I'm not sorry that you aren't a part of my life. I left you months ago because you were an utter twat! I haven't answered any of your 2am text messages since July for a reason! The one time I hang out with you in months and you turn around and lie about what happened just to insure that I'd never get back with Frank. Well it worked. Congratulations, you are now lower than snail cum in my book! It's all good. See, it didn't work the way that you thought it would. You purposefully set out to hurt me, but guess what? I'm not hurt. Pissed off, you bet! Hurt, no. Because I actually expected this. Dave and I had a whole conversation on how this was going to play out, we knew you were coming with this shit.

Here's what I came to say.

This isn't high school. And I'm sorry that I fed my energy into this bullshit even for one minute! You will not effect my life further because you trouble making ass monkey's do not exist in my Universe. I do not tolerate drama, lying, games and bullshit. Unfortunately I let you bring that crap right to me this week and I reacted instead of ignoring you. It will not happen again. This is "Bex World" and you are not welcome in it. I have been trashed by much better than you, Much better people have attempted to take me down and they have failed. I realize your jealousy of me drives you into a frenzy but I do not care. If you put this much energy into your own life that you just expended trying to ruin mine, you would have all of your dreams come true. I will move forward and this will be discarded along the way like the trash that it is. Try harder next time sunshine.

BEX!

No comments: